Introducing #socialprofit – results-driven social media choices for SMEs
While it is supposedly key to their success, SMEs often have an uneasy relationship with the Internet. It’s a problem with many dimensions. Maybe the logical answer is to find ways to empower SMEs to get the information they need. So here’s an idea. It represents a small contribution to help SMEs deal with the deluge and find profitable nuggets in the social media madness.
Mouse over picture for more.
Hominine – the novel. Buy it here
LEFT Brain Trading – the right mindset and technique for success in Forex
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/kX_roh4nFQM?a Michael McKean Explains The Process Of Creating 'Spinal Tap' 2 days ago
- And still it goes on... cnn.com/2017/03/21/afr… fb.me/1m17gY6xI 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/tzWmMJq6vJc?a Pt 2/ How to Stop Being Yourself: Dr Joe Dispenza on Breaking the 3 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/6lbnrRqBjgE?a Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - Introductory Lecture 3 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/jvrwT3Nrb3s?a JEAN MICHEL BASQUIAT...THE RADIANT CHILD (2010) 4 weeks ago